Tuesday, February 25, 2014

ROYGBiV Red Deadline

Hello all! Just wanted to post a reminder that today is the last day for submissions for the February leg of the ROYGBiV Tmog Contest.

There are 7 contestants so far and competition is strong. You all have submitted some really great outfits!

Beginning tomorrow I will be looking at all outfits closely, with the help of my better half Dharmsala, and will be announcing a winner on the 28th. I will also email the winner the number they will need to claim their prize, Lil' Ragnaros, on the same day to the email they used to submit their entry.

I also want to mention that, instead of announcing what next month's prize will be when I announce this month's winner, I will be making a post on the first of the month specifically for what March's prize will be...and on the first of each month for the remaining months of the contest.

Everything else will remain the same. Each month contestants will have until the 25th to submit entries and winners will be announced on the last day of the month.

No comments:

Post a Comment